Just six kilometers from the center of Athens, Flisvos Marina is the first marina of high standards in Greece with the capacity to accommodate a large number of mega – yachts.
After the completion of the major upgrading project, Marina currently offers about 250 berths, of which over 50% can accommodate yachts over 30 meters long, covering to a large extent the corresponding domestic need for docking and at the same time creating a pole of attraction for casual visitors in Greece.
Flisvos Marina is the first marina in Greece, with full land development, in an area of 3,800 square meters, which in addition to boat accommodation it provides recreational uses (refreshments / restaurants) and also commercial uses, a model of development which has been successfully operating for many years abroad.
Today, in Flisvos Marina, the owners of the boats and the residents of the city enjoy a range of commercial and recreational activities in a very attractive environment by the sea.
The stores that operate in Marina are:
- 9 recreational / dining areas: Pentelico Pier One Multipurpose (including Coquillage and Brasserie Sud restaurants as well as the ZINC Bar Restaurant), Due Cavalieri, HaagenDazs, Cruiser Exclusive Bar & Shop, Breeze Cafe & Drinks, Mare Mare Ristorante, Journey .
- 6 clothing stores / accessories: Oltre Mare, Manalis Eyewear, Columbia, BillaBong, Perga Marine, Quiksilver.
- 11 Yachting Offices / Dealerships: Kappa Marine, Triton Yachting, Albatros, Aicon Yachts Blue Line, EKKA Yachts, Yachting Yachting, Dreaming Yachts, MPM Marine Hellas, YACHTING Yachting, Cape4 Yachting, Cavendish White.
- 4 service stores: Breeze Books, Press & Tobacco, ATM, Image on Deck, Sapo Limouzine Services.
- 2 other stores: AB Shop & Go, Eric Kayser.
Tel. Contact: +30 210 9871000-2
Fax: +30 210 9871060
VHF: channel 9
Email: mailto: //email@example.com